• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You need XJ parts?

offroadzombies

NAXJA Forum User
I have access to several cherokees. (XJ & ZJ) If you need a partiular part let me know and I can try to get it for you.

I don't have any hardcore parts.....bumpers,lifts,...etc..

But I can get interior parts,doors,hoods,engine parts, and the like.

I usually only have one free day every other week to make a run (the joys of married life and being a dad) but like I said shoot me a PM and maybe I can set you up with what you need.

And by the way these parts are in a private JY I have access to. Not stolen.

I need the hard fuel line from the wheel to fuel rail w/disconnects, and the shifter boot that bolts to the floorboard as well as the trim ring that holds the upper shifter boot to the center console....for a 96 5sp

Do you have a stock front bumper, header panel, bumper end caps, grille radiator for a 99 xj? Having a hard time with these local junkyards. Either they don't have it or they want a arm and a leg.

all parts are for a 97, fan shroud should be same for 97+, the interior panel at the rear in gray (the one that goes around the rear hatch striker)..and a couple of the female threaded fender clips (3 or 4 of them)....and the lower shifter boot that bolts to the floorboard as well as an upper one if you find one in really good shape

thank you,
josh

Last edited:
I need a few things for a zj

both front door window motors
flex plate from a 94-96 4.0
the brackets that hold the fan shroud
passenger side taillight (not broken lol)

Trying to get ahold of the parts needed to install power door locks and possibly power mirrors in my front doors of my 4 door 97 sport. Need the panels too. Let me know if you think you could hook me up with this, it's for light grey interior. Thanks bro!

it's an XJ by the way, sorry.

Last edited:
Im looking for a low mileage 4.0 any year would do, but a RENIX is what it is replacing.

Let me know if you can help.

I need power seat bases (at least the driver's seat) and if any of these vehicles are equipped with NP242s, please let me know so I can give you a list of parts I need (namely the retainer from a late model NP242 that does NOT have the extension on the output shaft - just the retainer that the speedometer sensor slides into).

Let me know if you've got any of this stuff. Thanks!

need a 97+ fog light or rear defrost or rear wiper switch from panel under hvac, let me know if you got one thanks!

for a 2000:
i need the wiring harness that goes from the computer to the coil rail, the tps etc...
and maybe the computer itself

Last edited:
interior trim pieces for 97+. Specifically I am looking for the trim that goes around the top and bottom of the opening for the rear hatch, body-side. Desert Tan color.

Also, a red passenger door for 97+.

Back