• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest 2010 General Chat

CrashSomers

NAXJA Forum User
Boys and Girls lets get some chat about this great event going. What you want to see or do. What you dont want to see or do.

I for one cant wait to see how drunk our leader gets again.......:party:

So just wanted to start some posts and help out the BOD.

i wanna get drunk...

maybe do some wheeling

Our leader has given up on the Boozing for almost a year now. Rockfest was the last time I got that JUICY!!!!!
I might have a beer or 2 but this years liquid leader will HAVE to be Dave O!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Search for Rockfest 2009 or look at the past events forum. there's pics still posted. Rockfest is an annual event for XJ'ers to get together, wheel, swap lies- I mean stories, and just have a generally good time. Many will camp for 2-3 days.

Nice move. Would really like to wheel table mesa.
tipshades.gif

VJC just sponsored a "Wheeling 101" clinic at TM this weekend. If you want to see what some of the trails look like, check out the pictures thread at www.virtualjeepclub.com
Trails run this weekend included LT, UT, Predator, Raw Deal, Anaconda.

I've got a bunch of firewood I can bring down. I cut way too much a few years ago and it needs to burn this year.

I pulled down a fence at my daughters house a month ago. Lots of wood slats. I'll be bringing a bunch

Question posed: i've got no lockers but 33s. that mean i cant do any medium trail runs?

Answer: That is correct, for the official runs only.
The purpose of the official runs is to provide the most opportunity for the greatest number of rigs to complete a particular trail with the least opportunity for carnage.
You may run any wildcat run that you would like.
For an example, I am locked f&r on 33's. I have run the hard trails on other occasions. I do not meet the min's for the official hard trails even though I know I can run them. I will do a wildcat run on at least 1 hard trail during the weekend.

HTH

Who was planning to be up there tomorrow? i have the rest of the week off from work so I was thinking about going up there tomorrow. Need to get away so let me know and I will roll up there. Where is camp

I will be arriving around 1030 tomorrow, Wed.

Verizon has service

Directions to camp are in the 1st couple posts in the Official Event thread. I'll be posting some directional signs along the road after I arrive and get my camp set up.

Back