• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Questions?

Boatwrench

NAXJA Forum User
1. Will there be a kick a$$ raffle again?
2. Be at your house around 8am Monday? Roughly the distance to the caches from the Ward place?

Got the green light to attend from the spousal unit, the Gov't and the banker!

Raffle will not be quite as kick ass as last year. Most of the good stuff is going to the big event in Moab...however its not going to be too bad either.

Banker got the other question right.

Can't wait to see you Tom. Did you guys decide on a room or the Mini?

Mary is heading out Thuesday morning driving solo with either her 2001 or my 2000. I fly into SLC Thursday night and we are staying about 5 miles up I-15 away at a Hampton Inn.

Monday we blast home as we both have early Tuesday morning commitments. I believe Monday would be a Loooooonnnnngggg day in a motor home towing an XJ. According to mapquest it's 760 miles/ 10hrs 58 mins between here and there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :cheers:

Update:

Mary's driving my 2000 XJ (the one in the avatar Wipe out Hill at the 20th) and she's leaving Wednesday morning.

From the pictures that Dr. Moab posted it looks like there are lakes. Are there fish in there to go fishing? if so what state is it in so I can get permits?

Magus2727 said:
From the pictures that Dr. Moab posted it looks like there are lakes. Are there fish in there to go fishing? if so what state is it in so I can get permits?
Uh, Utah?

Remember this is just a couple miles east of Farmington and Bountiful. Pretty much in the center of our state.

I don't know if they stock all the lakes or not. Farmington Creek does have some small brookies in it though.

Back