• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

beer please

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
need help with getting beer.

As some may know I was out there a couple weeks back and had some very delicious beer and was seeing if any one could help me get some my way. I have looked online but either it is impossible to get it shipped to TN or I am just that bad at looking. The only other option I have is to ask one of yall to get some and ship it to me. I would gladly pay for the cost and shipping and hell even buy someone a case while I am at it lol

any help please.

I am hooked on that damn Blackthorne Cyder and must have more (Damn you Cal and your beer drinking posse)

Last edited:
It is actually illegal to ship alcohol, but it is possible to do. As long as the box is sealed and stuffed really well. Have you checked out.. www.bevmo.com ?

Jason I searched and just like Casey at the bat I struck out.
It is actually a felony to ship liquor to Tennessee.
http://www.winespectator.com/Wine/Features/0,1197,1059,00.html
I'm guessing those local peeps want you to drink Jack to keep the $$$ within the state
and not some tasty Blackthorn.
Yes Andy the link you posted sells it but if you check their FAQ page they WILL NOT ship to TN.
Hmmmmmm is it worth it to risk a felony in exchange for some RC drop brackets???
Oh and just in case any feds read this post
I'M JOKING :D

Will they ship to a surrounding state? Maybe you have a "friend" in one of them.....thats assuming you live near a border and not a 5 hour drive. haha

hey Grimus if they'll ship to GA just ship it to me and you can meet me in clarksville one of these days when i'm back up this way (i make the trip almos weekly)

lol i was on campbell yesterday having lunch. will do

Mmmm Blackthorne.

I know what I'm doing tonight.

Cleaning the garage for the 10th time looking for gears while drinking Blackthorne :D

Cleaning the garage for the 10th time looking for gears while drinking Blackthorne :D

asshat.jpg

Back