• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose March 26th Trip Report

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
4q0y8y.jpg

2uqmx4l.jpg

ofyg0p.jpg

fy39dx.jpg

25k3eh5.jpg

eb2e4p.jpg

f1lglg.jpg

2h80n51.jpg

23kp2dc.jpg

zqujn.jpg

2m6pyjl.jpg

24b4sa1.jpg

2h84vaq.jpg

1z6r2uw.jpg

thats awesome...why no indy or patriot for you guys?!
how was the run? howd the jeep do....more info pleeeeeeeease
more pics!!!!!

No Indy-Patriot for us because everyone there said its to pretty to mess up.:laugh: Body damage is a big no-no for us.

Jeep did great, nothing broke need to repaint the underside.
This trip was meant to be a maiden voyage for RCVs and redemption from last year. I also needed to show my dad that last year was total crap, and that crawling the exit is better than WOT with a bang.

I don't plan on beating my XJ to death down there anymore. Next time I will be in either my friend buggy or in my own buggy.

Living under the parents house and needing to drive the Cherokee as a DD puts restrictions for how it looks and how its built.

ya body damage = no fun trails :D
glad it did good tho, you guys are putting a lot of effort into it

Sorry Mike, After watching everybody on patriot and all that I am not wanting to blow anything up. I am sure me and you could do it pretty successful, but my parents and jeep say they don't want anything ruined. LOL

Mike, if you ever plan on running anything out there on a Saturday, I would love to come spot you!

ill be out there the 17th. but this summer ill be down there a lot more. i love the place. im always down for liberty and indy as well. saturdays are hit and miss with work, if you are gonna make a run down, just give me a heads up so i can try and get it good with work :thumbup:

Once I get some rocker protection on the WJ, I fully plan to come follow you guys on the pussy route and tear my plastic bumpers off... looks like a fun trip, and thanks for the Nillas, fellas!

:thumbup:

I dunno if I would call it a pussy route. Definitely a hard trail fir any street driven rig. Let me know when you want ti go

I dunno if I would call it a pussy route. Definitely a hard trail fir any street driven rig. Let me know when you want ti go

see, now you're playing nice! ;) How'd the move go?

which trail were these pics taken on? on the hard to insane scale of penrose?
will this trail be in the running on the 17th?
This was the easiest of the 4 major trails. Traildamage rates Liberty (This trail) as a 7-9 out of 10. Its a rough trail.

Back