• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beer Drinkers Discuss beer that helps you get by

DeftwillP

NAXJA Forum User
In light of this thread http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1017758 and all of the fancy pants:woohoo: over there, how about the rest of us poor unenlightened folk.

Me:
lone-star-2.jpg

Sorry if I didn't spend $10 to get a sixxer. :viking:

As a homebrewer, most of my beers are at least as good as those in the other thread, but a LOT cheaper.

Helping me stay with the cheap but good beer is the local Foremost liquor store that almost always has a special buy near the front door. $12-14 a case has bought Goose Island Mild Winter Ale, Shiner Celebrator (dopplebock), and most recently Radeberger (German pilsner, 20 .5 liter bottles for $14)

And I have no problem drinking Old Style :cheers:

I like Yuengling but can't get it out here. Another one I like is...
standard.jpg

...but yet again, not available out here.
I do drink a lot of Bud Light and Tecate, you can't beat $18 for a 30 pack. I like good micro brew beer but simply can't afford it anymore, wish I could.

Not sure that $8 for a pack of 4 Guinness cans constitutes as "getting by"....

:D

I dunno if yours comes with a solid gold bottle opener but I can get a 6 pack for $6.70ish down the street. :moon:

Apparently our Class 6 here sucks :D

Back