• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc stuff: Nikon N80 kit, Barrel for 870 12ga, etc

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Misc stuff for sale in Kent, WA. Can provide pics if you desire. All items except rat cage can be shipped at buyer's expense. SHIPPING AMOUNT NOT REFLECTED IN THE PRICES.

1) Nikon N80 35mm film autofocus SLR camera in excellent condition. Purchased new from Tall's Camera in 2000 shortly after they were introduced. Comes with the following items, not willing to separate:

Original kit lens, AF Nikkor 28-80mm 1:3.5-5.6 D
Hoya 58mm UV filter mounted on lens
Vivitar 58mm 81C filter
Tiffen Green 11 filter
MB-16 AA battery grip (allows not only a bigger grip on the bottom of camera, but lets you use inexpensive AA batteries instead of the special original batteries $$)
Two sets of Duracell AA batteries
4x 24exp rolls of Kodak Max 400 film
1x Ilford Delta 100 B&W portrait film
Tamrac softside case for everything

Have gone to digital and no longer desire to use it.
$150 for all

2) Watson Model 100 35mm bulk film loader with approx. 25ft of Kodak Tri-X Pan Professional still inside. I can't guarantee the condition of the film as it's been loaded in the bulk container for a few years. Has been stored in the refrigerator in dark double bags the whole time. I would not hesitate to use this film. Loader is in like new condition.

First $15 takes it.

3) BARREL FOR Remington 870 12ga. This BARREL is a 28" vent-rib. THIS IS A BARREL ONLY with RemChoke system. This BARREL will only work on Express/Magnum receivers and is chambered for 2 3/4" and 3" only. BARREL is in great shape and has no bad damage. Bear in mind it has been my field BARREL so it has some small nicks and normal wear in the bluing. Comes with Improved Cylinder and Full chokes along with a nifty choke case and tube wrench. I have a Modified choke somewhere that I'll throw in if I can find it.

$75 puts THIS BARREL ONLY on your shotgun before bird season next Fall. REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A SHOTGUN

4) Very nice wood STOCK SET ONLY for Remington 870 Express. Again, it's field grade and has *some* small nicks but is in otherwise great shape. I refinished it about 7 years ago and it has only seen a couple of seasons since.

$15 for WOOD STOCKS ONLY, THIS IS NOT A SHOTGUN

5) Wire mesh rat cage, used, measures 12"x12"x24"

$15

Back