• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

iPod Mini- Literally Flawless condition

cyberbackpacker

NAXJA Forum User
iPod Mini-- Like New- 4gb Teal/Blue- $150 plus s/h.

This iPod mini has been kept in an otterbox (www.otterbox.com) since new. Otterbox will be included. I could put this back in the box and call it new, that is the type of condition it is in. Battery still fresh as day I got it (Christmas).

Earbud headphones never used. Comes with usb-ipod cable, box, software... everything it came with except for wall charger and it's cable. New iPod videos do not come with this charger, so I am holding onto it.

I have over 40k songs and will load up 1,000 songs from collection of your choice onto it, and also tell you how to download the songs to your computer. *For legal reasons you must own the cd's with the songs you desire and I would only be providing these as a backup for you*.

Pics can be seen here:

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/206376/10

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

I have a lot of 60's 70's cd's. some country, old rock and miscellaneous. How would we figure out 1000 songs out of what I have. Sounds like a ton of work.

MP3's seem to average about 1Mb per minute of playing time. Figure it that way - 1000 songs @ ~4 minutes each sounds about right - you should have a little left over.

My Creative Zen Nano 512Mb seems to fit about 120-130 songs, so that's about right.

5-90

azdesertrhino... if you mean as far as me having the songs already on the ipod, I can say it wouldn't be that difficult to figure out because I don't have much in the way os 60's and 70's music myself. Some Zep, Cream, Hendrix, Joplin, Beatles, Beach Boys... but that is about it. Not too much to talk about really.

Let me know.

I will go $150 shipped for anyone that is interested.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

Back