• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Webster Pass West side 10/23

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Just copied what my brother posted on CO4x4 because I'm to lazy to retype it all lol. But had alot of fun, the jeep being out the first time since I did all the mods. She performed great and I love the wheel travel I have now....... Was in Keystone for the weekend and went up Webster pass and some of the surrounding trails on Saturday. On Friday evening went up Radical and made it to the start of the switch backs where we truned around, not because of snow depth, but because the jeep was slipping a lot i nthe snow. That=DANGEROUS on Radical. If it wasn't for the 6+ inches of snow and the wind of Friday night/Saturday then I think we would have made it all the way to the top of Webster on Sat. But a 5 foot drift swallowed up my rig on the Webster switch backs.

1.jpg

Stopping Point on Friday

3.jpg

Looking up at the Radical Hill Switch backs

4.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

made it as far as we did. He stopped before we hit that big huge drift lol. But he alwasy keeps up with us and stays in the back so he can pull our asses out when we get stuck lol

Back