• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

registration questions

whatevah

It's Yellah!
finally got things straightened out enough that I can visit for a day... is it too late to register?

also, a non-member friend of mine wants to come, but she's scared to bring her stock XJ (daily driver) but would rather wheel her lifted TJ. can she wheel her TJ, or should she go right-seat with me? either way, she'd be $35 (normal PAP dayrate), right? not sure if we'll do Friday or Saturday, yet.

Thanks!

whatevah said:
finally got things straightened out enough that I can visit for a day... is it too late to register?

also, a non-member friend of mine wants to come, but she's scared to bring her stock XJ (daily driver) but would rather wheel her lifted TJ. can she wheel her TJ, or should she go right-seat with me? either way, she'd be $35 (normal PAP dayrate), right? not sure if we'll do Friday or Saturday, yet.

Thanks!

No its not to late to register, but time is running short you can fill out the paperwork and bring it with you the day you attend.

Yes she can bring her TJ, but she will pay full price for the park.

STROKER

I've reserved a site a red ridge, but have yet to register for the event. I know you would like to have this done well ahaed of time, however my work makes it difficult to predict if I will be able to attend. If I pre-register and find out I can't make it will I be refunded?

gabe4 said:
I've reserved a site a red ridge, but have yet to register for the event. I know you would like to have this done well ahaed of time, however my work makes it difficult to predict if I will be able to attend. If I pre-register and find out I can't make it will I be refunded?

Just wait to see if you can make it, it's easier that way.

STROKER

Back