• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rustys longarm complete+ other suspension goodies

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
i have a complete rustys longarm for sale that includes all the arms, bolts, and crossmember... that means a complete LA upgrade in good condition, very little rock rash for 500 cash :D

also have 4.5 inch front springs 80$
2 bilstien 5150 10 inch travel shocks (includes jks eye conversions for front) 80$
PORC adjustable track bar with heim and all hardware 70$
rustys inverted t steering system bent tierod (solid stock still works great) 30$

don't want to ship the LA will ship the rest on your dime

track bar, does it come with a frame mount? i got first dibs, please.

doug... sign me up for the Rusty's steering system.
could you send a pic of what it would consist of...? thanks

R_jeep said:
track bar, does it come with a frame mount? i got first dibs, please.

don't need a frame mount.... heim to factory mount, best setup i've ever run comes with a custom milled delrin bushing on the axle side

dan.... your in for the steering, you do remember when i bent it though don't you? just making sure, its the tierod draglink and all the ends

let me get my hands on a factory mount. mine is a custom wacky shit. ill def. take it. just let me get a date set of when i can run up that way. cool.

R_jeep said:
let me get my hands on a factory mount. mine is a custom wacky shit. ill def. take it. just let me get a date set of when i can run up that way. cool.

i think i still have one in my garage ill check tonight

if you have a factory frame mount that would help out alot. im working on trying to get up that way this week, before the weekend. it would be awesome to have it before sundays meet and ride at aetna!

its really crappy in my opinion, the heim is at the frame rail almost. pics coming soon bc im going to try to sell it.

doug... is it just the tie rod? or the whole inverted set up?
if it's just the tie rod, then it probably won't be worth getting it to work with my stock setup... but if it's the brackets to invert and raise the tie rod i'd be interested... let me know thanks

MELKORsXJ said:
doug... is it just the tie rod? or the whole inverted set up?
if it's just the tie rod, then it probably won't be worth getting it to work with my stock setup... but if it's the brackets to invert and raise the tie rod i'd be interested... let me know thanks

its the whole steering setup it replaces the factory inverted y with an inverted t setup, much stronger imo

got your pm doug. looks like friday after my steering and suspension exam, i maybe up there by like 11am. ill call you though. yeah ill def. need the stock mount. thanks dude.

oh yeah... not gonna get the tierod and steering stuff...

BUMP

Back