• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinamans

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Anyone else getting ready for the run?

TeraFlexHighSteer.jpg

Gears.jpg

Have we nailed down a date yet?

jrsxj98 said:
Looking like the first part of April some time.

I figured it'd be the second weekend in April, but was curious if there was an "official" date. It's probably a little more exciting for someone who hasn't wheeled in a rig of their own since 2003. Either way it's getting close............:thumbup:

If something happens, and I can't make it; I might go postal........:explosion

I'm not sure how many of you care, but I thought I would at least let you know that this is going on the second weekend of april:
http://bigasalloutdoors.com/ohv/

It's probably more fun to actually go wheeling than stand around talking about it at a show, but I never know with most of the web wheelers around here. :shhh:

Jeff.. i'm definitely still in on the run along with a couple other guys that aren't really on this board much.

Heading to Moab next weekend, for the week, to warm up for the April Chinamans run. :D

we'll probably camp the night before..

formatt said:
Jeff.. i'm definitely still in on the run along with a couple other guys that aren't really on this board much.

Heading to Moab next weekend, for the week, to warm up for the April Chinamans run. :D

we'll probably camp the night before..

We'll probably head up Friday evening and camp at Ruby Mountain Friday and Saturday- might as well make a weekend out of it.

What time do you want to meet up at the trail head?

91 Jeep Project said:
Anyone else getting ready for the run?

(Imagine gratuitous pics of boxed and loose parts here)

So, did you actually install any of those parts in preparation for the run or didja just do your annual move 'em around and dust 'em off thing again?

:D

YELLAHEEP said:
So, did you actually install any of those parts in preparation for the run or didja just do your annual move 'em around and dust 'em off thing again?

:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA...Holy SH*T, now THATS FUNNAY!

(You know until you finally get the stuff in DJ, we have all the room to poke fun!)

Damn you guys all for going the second week! Im going to be coming home for the first week in April (Springbreak). But mainly coming back to get the D&C cage in. Can't wait for COFest!:D

you do know that the JKS OAB isnt tall enough for the Teraflex Knuckle right?

XJ_ranger said:
you do know that the JKS OAB isnt tall enough for the Teraflex Knuckle right?

If I'm seeing that pic correctly that DJ posted, that's Justin's (freerider15) rig and that setup with the OAB and Tera knuckle got him thru JV and serves his daily driver requirements as well.......

I imagine that's proof enough that it works without issues 'eh ranger?

I should have my build done this weekend. Rear 44, gears, lockers, lift.... I've done a lot. Would love to break it in. I did Chinamans once stock. If more specifics could be posted when the time gets closer I would appreciate it. I probably won't camp, but would like to meet and get to know some of ya. I can't wait to take the bitch out!

91 Jeep Project said:
Just dusted them off.............:D

I am putting the rails on in about an hour though.............
5best.gif

I can help you install some of those parts. I need some help on my gears (I see you have the same ones) maybe we could trade work, eh? :viking:

GrayT said:
I can help you install some of those parts. I need some help on my gears (I see you have the same ones) maybe we could trade work, eh? :viking:

I appreciate the offer. I am having someone do my gears, and have the help for the steering. I just don't have the time, moving into a new place this weekend.......party1:

I got my rails on, thats all I really needed. The other stuff will be on hopefully before the end of April, May at the latest.

91 Jeep Project said:
I appreciate the offer. I am having someone do my gears, and have the help for the steering. I just don't have the time, moving into a new place this weekend.......party1:

I got my rails on, thats all I really needed. The other stuff will be on hopefully before the end of April, May at the latest.

Who is doing your gears? I need mine done also, but don't have the tools and know-how.

Back