• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders Needed

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
As usual, we need some trail leaders.

We need about 4-5 leaders.

1 - Easy Leader (Sunset ride/Helicopter Pad/Train Depot)

3 - Easy-Moderate Leaders (The Rock Gardens, Fish Fossil, Railbed, Etc)

1 - Hard Trail Leader (Mason Jar, Lions Den, all the others)

We're doing things similar to last year. There's not going to be some strict deadline to get up the mountain. It will be your responsibility to communicate with your group to decide when to hit the trails. We did this last year and things were much more relaxed. Folks tend to form their own groups anyway.

If you can lead a group, please let me know here or via PM as soon as possible.

The SEC will give you 20 raffle tickets as a thank you for your dedicated hard work of being the first person in a line Jeeps.

The group we have will have at least 6 rigs already in it...I'd be willing to add 2-4 more to us for Friday and Saturday with the knowledge that by 3:30 + or - we will be headed back to camp.

We will do moderate/easy stuff.

I'm in I'll lead whoever.

No body wants raffle tickets?

Easy - KP, maybe?
We need 1 more leader for Easy.

Moderate - Jason
We need another Leader for moderate.

Hard Trails - Glenn

You folks who have volunteered, please go find your respective thread and post up to let the folks who what your rig looks like and what type of trails to expect.

A brief description of your route and ideal departure time would be great details as well.

K, thanks.

The group we have will have at least 6 rigs already in it...I'd be willing to add 2-4 more to us for Friday and Saturday with the knowledge that by 3:30 + or - we will be headed back to camp.

We will do moderate/easy stuff.

I tend to prefer this timing. My friend and I would like to join up with you, if you will have us... I prefer to leave early and not stay late. Let me know.
Andy

Back