• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chinamans fri-sat

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Once apon a time there was a mystical trail located just outside of buenavista, some of you web wheelers might have heard of it. Some people like me go wheeling and friday night - saturday is the time. Camping at the rock pile and joining 40+ rigs on saturday.:geek::bs:

i plan to be off the trail and watching the traffic jam on carnage
:thumbup:
I hear the wall to the vnotch is the worst part of trail now. Guess it got super wet and dug out and there have been tons of flops there due to it. Good spectator spot :D

I think it is the most difficult spot on the entire trail. not the most technical but most difficult to actually get up hah. hopefully the camera will have a new card and battery charged up.

ended up getting home at 2.

2am this morning that is. at about 11PM we were walking right up the left side of whale tail and as soon as we crested and it was walking right up i noticed that the passenger tire was all the way to the left and the driver tire was going where it should be (aka straight) so we turned around and assessed the damage and realized we bent the draglink by lifting the vehicle up on that wheel while climbing. we hit every rock we could on the way down and ended up getting it halfway straight and headed home so we weren't in the way of everyone today. It was a cold 40* ride home with no top or doors!

It was a blast as stupid as it was. had the spare draglink sitting in the garage back in town so we headed home I tig welded some braces to it and its back in business. I only have 3 more days in town and am gunna try to get out once more.

Back