• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Still waiting for my shitty Mexican beer virus vacation. We are restarting production Monday. I'm sure the temps that show up will be using their best meth for protection.

Coworker came back from Vegas the 16th, stayed at Luxor which had 1 infected employee. Room was $30 due to this. We made him stay home. Guess who's showing ALL the symptoms? His entire household. Til now he'd been refusing to accept he may be sick even after he had a fever because he's very religious and takes a ton of natural supplements.

been WFH since last thursday, which I am able to do pretty easily but the majority of my OEMs are in the same boat. They are now talking reduced hours or something more drastic so not spending any money in the near future besides essentials.

I am wondering if I had it in late February, I was out of work with similar symptoms to the virus for a week :shhh:... 2 weeks before coming to Winterfest. Still glad I avoided Italy!

Winterfest replacement sweatshirts are shipping today if you ordered one.
Except Dan, Pat, Mark, and Bill, yours will be on the Wheeler Dan express Wednesday.

mac ‘the dog is as dumb as she looks’ gyvr
96176812b239631e53c8a71bd148941c.jpg

Im guessing it is a lab? Great dogs but dumb as can be at times. I want one, friends parents are on their 3rd and fourth since I’ve known them.

no my 2 labs are smart

this is some brand of mastiff...and shes dumb

mac 'no more mastiffs along with beagles on my list' gyvr

Right on... thanks Macgyver :NAXJA:

Yours, dans, pats, and bills are headed up north on Wednesday when the free shipping truck comes through...

mac ‘saving the chapter a few bucks’ gyvr

We have a mastiff. He's an idiot, but he's not dumb.

Its still up in the air with this one.

She’s lucky to be alive after she did over $1k worth of damage to the RV.

She gets doggy day care when we go out of town now.

mac ‘i like your doggo Bruno’ gyvr

Also, this is the last day of the March membership drive. If you’re able and can renew or join please consider doing so!

Thank you to everyone that has joined and renewed so far!

mac ‘and wash your hands!’ gyvr

What's up NAXJA friends!!! I am officially a member? WHAT?! That's awesome. Now I need to get a Jeep Cherokee to fit in better. Is that right? Sam's error is a win for me :) Happy to be here!

What's up NAXJA friends!!! I am officially a member? WHAT?! That's awesome. Now I need to get a Jeep Cherokee to fit in better. Is that right? Sam's error is a win for me :) Happy to be here!

Weird username is that like a cheese or something.

Picture this... millions of people worldwide with a potential deadly virus that spreads through contact with others. Officials everywhere saying keep your distance don't touch each other. In these uncertain times we need something to boost morale around the workplace. I know, nothing brings people more happiness than homemade cookies! Let me just fill 2 13x9 Tupperware containers full of them and set the in the break room of a company that takes your temperature before you walk in the door, has removed chairs so you don't sit to close to each other, and has installed a camera on the handwash station at the employee entrance to ensure you are following their guidelines.

Yeah, I'm not touching the same lid almost 50 people per shift might touch. Nice try satan.

Back