• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2019 Land Use Donation At Work

According to the drawing there should be some "course aggregate" in each pit. I don't know if it will work, but I have an ample amount of gravel, used for the drainage rock behind my retaining wall, that I can donate to the cause. Draw back is I have no truck or trailer to load it into so I would need help to get it there, if it would work for the fire pits.

Thank you for the offer Rob! I'll keep you updated if it can be of use and I'm sure we'd figure something out!

In discussion with the ranger district, they want to introduce the least amount of external material to the area which means we won't be cementing them in either but instead will be digging in the anchors in to the dirt and doing the best we can to compact the dirt around the anchors accordingly - I'm not sure what this would mean for the base rock. I'll inquire as we learn more once the rangers are back in the office for the summer season.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Each pit will have a placard welded to it saying Donated by Naxja Sierra Chapter 2019.

If not too late, can or should this be modified to include "Jeep club" or "offroad club"?
Otherwise 99% of the people using these pits will have no idea what Naxja is or will know that the pits were provided by the offroad community.

its not too late, that is a great idea.

Donated by NAXJA Sierra Chapter
Jeep Cherokee Club

Back