• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

..4-Sale... NC 97+ Black Rear Hatch Parts (off my 98 Limited)

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
xj051.jpg

IT developed a slight "bend" to it this past weekend :confused1 .... so it's no longer on the XJ. Basically everythings still there it's just the bottom of the hatch is dented and doesnt shut properly... If you want it whole let me know otherwise I'll part it out (Wiper/motor/glass/struts/etc.)

Make offers if you want anything...

-Chris

i'd love to have the rear glass...
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=941236
only problem is... i can get a new one installed for $212 (which i don't have, lol)
and that would end up being cheaper than a ~750mile round trip...
oh well...

...what kind of tail lights are those? i know they protect the side, just wondered if they were home made, or could be purchased...

Hatch only, no glass or innards.. $50?

Cool beans, let me know. I have spring break startin the end of next week I think. I can get it when I come home if nobody else bites.

I'd like to get the latch/striker assembly and a key ideally, sounds like you're still using yours.

On a side note, one rocker is cut out and I've got the sliders ready to weld in, if I can get that project done I should be at callalantee sat. Would like to get some wheelin in.

Interested in the wiper arm/squirter assembly and struts, but won't have money for a while. How much would you be looking to get for those?

Chris, PM sent

Ok.. there's enough interest on here and NC4x4 to part the hatch... I'm going to give it until I get back from Callalantee before taking it apart b/c I dont have time until then basically...

At that time I'll PM everyone interested w/ what I'd like to get and we can go from there..

So far:
1.Zac has dibs on the hatch shell (do you want the plastic also)
2.another guy has dibs on the glass (but he's not 100% yet so it's still up for grabs)
3.another guy has dibs on the latch assembly
4.Destroyer can have the struts, wiper arm and squirter (do you want the motor also? and when will the funds be available?)

Chris

If no one else wants plastic I'll take it but I don't really need it. Just no need to leave you with extra crap if you don't want it.

Nooooooees Your Jeep will cave in, lol.

if i was the guy in line for the glass, you can take me off...

i was saying it'd be nice to get a used glass and save some money, but a 750 mile trip wouldn't be cheap at all, and would defeat the "deal" of getting a used glass.

sorry for any confusion.

I'm only really looking for the squirter itself, but I figured it would be easier to just grab the whole arm since the squirter is a pain to get off and are generally pretty fragile. Also need the struts since I have had the hatch slam my head a few too many times in the cold. I will be back home next weekend (the 1st) so I can add some funds to PP then.

Back