• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NY/Adirondacks Gambler 500

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I did this with my beater '91 MJ back in May and it was a blast. Going to try and make the Fall run too - it's not really wheeling so much as a TDR (time/distance rally) with extremely lax rules and a few fun class 6s. Anyone else considering it? It's cheap to enter and 95% of the roads can be done in a rotted out stock parts donor jeep if you band-aid it back together for the weekend, not even kidding. In fact that would probably be the most entertaining way to run this event.

It was like 320 miles from my place, looks like about 290 miles from you. At least the last one. They've done them in the Russell NY area (the one I went to) and also out in the finger lakes region.

You should go... it doesn't even have to be a jeep. Any beater car is welcome if it has plates and registration and the more haggard the better. Your 92 would have been perfect though.

Back