• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 1991 Jeep Comanche 7.5 lift TNT

comancheon33

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking about selling my MJ. I love this little truck but I have just bought my first home and thinking about starting a business out of my garage.
I will try and list all I have done this so far.
-7.5 rubicon coils, TNT Y link, Rockrawler X factor steering, Rockkrawler track bar and bracket. SOA in rear with a really long add a leaf. Rustys shocks up front with ranchos in the rear.
-Lock right in the front dana 30 with 8.25 29 spline in the welded rear. Converted to 4 wheel disc brake. Still has 3.55 gears. 297 front knuckles with year old unit bearings. New pads and rotors in the spring of this year on all 4.
I also converted it to an XJ proportioning valve with a new line from front to back. Braided steel brake hoses front and rear.
-Formatt fabrications tube doors, stock door made to lift off. TNT customs front bumper with 8500 Ramsey winch. Homebuilt rear bumper with two pull points. Flowmaster 40 series muffler with custom bent pipe.
-97 up electric cooling fan. Optima battery. I installed leather seats out of limited an XJ and vinyl mat out of another MJ in the junkyard. Fire extiguisher and first aid kit installed. Mag light clips on the rear wall of the cab.
-Front mounted off road lights, rock lights and back up lights. All wired thru seperate relays.
-Rolling stock has a couple options. 33x12.50x15 Boggers (new in Janurary) or 35x12.50x15 BFG Mud Terrains 75% tread on ultra wheels (alloy).
-It has trail body damage and rusty rockers but still solid where it counts. Floors never patched or repaired. Frame has not a spot of rust. I have a 97 up front for it that I have not installed. To repair nose cone damage on the last trail ride I was on. I also have a spare fuel tank sending unit. Tha gas gauge acts funny at times. Full ignition tune up less than a year ago. Less than 1000 miles ago.
Asking 5000 OBO you can not build this for what I am asking. For a couple extra hundred I will throw the other set of tires in the deal. I can be reached @ 515 468 8251. Thanks Dustin

dsidecomanche4.jpg

comanche1.jpg

Sorry I forgot to add. It has a 4.0 AX15 231. I also replaced the clutch slave and master when I installed the Y link. Ask any quetions you would I will awnser ASAP. Thanks Dustin

I also forgot to add I have an APN header for it also. I got it from a buddy and have not got around to installing it. I have a bunch of stuff that goes with. The spare is a low tread bogger on a 15x10 wagon wheel painted black. Any questions please ask. I will awnser.

Back