• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vanilla Gorrilla blog

Thats badass . Way to go man

Those shifters look awesome

Nice gun.

Atlas is in. Went on short test drive. Did my first front dig in low low. Amazing. I am so stoked.

Everything is a go.

Tomorrow is not only my bday, but also backing day. Going to get everything packed and loaded for monday morning.... wait something is wrong with that. Im supposed to be doing that monday morning at like 2am because i was putting the jeep back together after a panic induced repair that i found was needed at 7pm on sunday. Hmmm...We will see.

Last edited:
All right then we’ll see you at Sierra Fest.

Might want to stay from front digs in double low . Im super jealous of it man

Alright so the jeep did awesome during sierrafest. Blew a driveshaft on the stairsteps “buggy” line, i let my frustration get the better of me and sent it a little to far. But other than that its like a different jeep with the atlas installed. Steph even said it has been the single most noticeable upgrade i have done for the jeep. So off to rubicon springs this weekend with the kids for the first time.

0fd13f004bbff03e6277b66c713fe5e3.jpg

A pic of steph driving the jeep up cadillac hill

going into Springs sounds fun.

Sounds like a great upgrade to the rig. My new axle should be in by the end of the week and I need to get out and see how it works soon too.
Enjoy your new super crawler.

3711350d1df59ce2f63c18a0e4bfcdab.jpg

So this happened. Recovered the wheel and got it back home in less than an hour. A quick run down the hill for a new wheel stud, disc, and all new lugnuts and it was back in business in 2hours. Then we decided to trailer it to the rubicon 5hours behind schedule. Here are some pics of the rig packed up for 5people.
e573c57a052a516bb04ca3c639e5e77a.jpg

c6bf0745fd7649161bdbaacce26aec90.jpg
647a590704bcc91414a25d377dbabcdd.jpg

Took absolutely no pics while i was there. Im lame about that. But we all made it home ok. Weather was awesome. Just an overnight at the springs. Now some actual maintenance needs to happen before barrett in two weeks. I need some leaf shims and upper front shock bushings. Also recenter the wheel and an actual nut and bolt check.

DONT FORGET TO CHECK THE LUG-NUTS!

dude im glad you guys are OK and safe !

Im chasing these goals for how i pack my gear. Thats super legit for 5 people.

Wow

Ill check all mine. Something tells me the water fall on slickrock when you broke the rear maybe contributed to that somehow

That is goals right there for packing. I can't seem to get that legit tho.

Back