• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest 2018

Hey skipper, I might be heading up later on sunday. Ill let you know as we get closer to what time. I might be working on the bathroom remodel that weekend.

As far as the rig, i need to recharge my front shocks and either cut down my drag link or reclock my pitman arm to center my wheel. I finally centered my wheel after setting toe in and rebuilding all my control arm and trackbar joints after niagara rim , but the wheel is like sitting at 90* and driving me nuts

we are trying to figure out total headcounts so post up . Also, dont forget to bring 20$ a night for the Rubicon Springs camping. We plan to be there Mon ad Tues nights this year versus 1 night last year.

I'll be there the whole week however I will be in the JK, having an electrical issue with the XJ and it won't fire up.

Nice Tim .

ace374d54f268abe2124c2022b6b7e29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is what I have so far:

8 Rubicon, +9 SR/DV (need to add Bryan C into SR/DV but he might be a maybe and add Jes to Sr/DV from Maybe ) , and 5 Maybes for SR/DV.

Someone should grab Mr Ed and bring him up

8d59fa2bc532c1e3881b3ea13a5667e7.jpg

Updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will be there for the weekend for sure. Just not 100% what I am going to bring.

I really want to get my new rig up an running but I will not have time to get the head re-installed and smogged by that time along with all the other strength and armor upgrades I want to do before its first trip out.

Do we still need someone to bring tables and whatnot to the campgrounds? I dont have any but I might be able to drive my MJ up as long as someone has an open seat for me on the trail.

I should have an open seat for the trail Casey

I'm planning on both. BTW, who's SD Pedro?

Just a typo sorry!!

Haha, that's okay BlondeJuan!

I like blondejuan !!! Thats legit

Hard to read on the phone but I don’t see my name. I will be there all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have you on there skipper

Thank you Jon. Old eyes and small print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no easy way for that. I just took a pic of the excel file

Are you ready to wheel???

Sierra Fest is this next week, right? I didn't have another senior moment?

Back