• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good place to stay in Tahoe after Rubicon

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Any one have a good idea of a Hotel/Motel to stay in South Lake Tahoe after Rubicon? The motel last year was terrible . Something decent with no tweaks and and a way to watch your jeep possibly . Paying a little more is ok if you have a good safe spot in mind.

This place is really nice and about the same price as I paid for Motel 6 last year, its a little bit out of town though, BUT for hte night of August 9th, pricing is 99$ a night. I paid like 90 something bucks on the spot last year at motel 6 and that place was a hole.

I am thinking we either stay here or maybe the tahoe seasons

https://www.ridgetahoeresort.com/lodging/rooms-suites/

or

https://www.yelp.com/biz/tahoe-seasons-resort-south-lake-tahoe

Thoughts?

Only negative is that it is out of town a bit, but our rigs should be super safe there, we would probably sleep alot better on nicer beds , the AC would work, the bathroom would not be full of Pubes, and there would probably be no tweaks .

Last edited:
OK we have decided to book Alder Inn for the night of August 8th , the night we get out of Rubicon and Stay in Tahoe, Book now before it books up !

booking.com says alder only has 5 rooms left guys.
I just booked

Last edited:
I'm sad I won't make it this year but I've stayed at the Alder Inn before in the winter and its a nice little place! I just went to their site and it looks like they've remodeled since I last stayed there a couple years back, I remember a handful of their rooms having funky themed rooms like I had a cow room with a real cow hide blanket, it was neat!

While the Alder Inn isn't expensive, it is higher priced than a lot of places... granted a lot of those places are dumps and its a roll of the dice on if you get a decent room or not. For just one night I'm going to gamble... I made an educated bet and booked a room at the Days Inn.

Back