• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff Specialties Giveaway Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
1st place - #68, rhino wins Diff Cover of Choice!
party1:
2nd place - #14, Haleyes wins $100 store credit!

3rd place - #09, sw_mi_xj wins $50 store credit!

Thanks to all of you for checking out our website and entering, we will do this now and then so watch for them!

Winners, give me a call and claim your prizes, I will pm also....

right on , thanks dan . expect my order soon .

we should all be thankfull for the vendors and their contributions . .
just another reason to become a NAXJA member ...

Gravel Maker said:
1st place - #68, rhino wins Diff Cover of Choice!
party1:
2nd place - #14, Haleyes wins $100 store credit!

3rd place - #09, sw_mi_xj wins $50 store credit!

Thanks to all of you for checking out our website and entering, we will do this now and then so watch for them!

Winners, give me a call and claim your prizes, I will pm also....

SWEET!!!

Thanks a milliion and most of all thank you for supporting NAXJA.

I'm sure I can find something I need!

I found several things I need.....I'll be ordering soon. Wish I had won, but I can't complain at all about a good vendor.

Gravel Maker, how come your vendor info and link is not on the vendor page?

After these threads die, your contact information will just fade and no people browsing our site will find your very handy link.

goodburbon said:
After these threads die, your contact information will just fade and no people browsing our site will find your very handy link.

It should be there, likely Sequoia hasn't yet received the items I gave in liew of cash, I sent the stuff Thursday, lots of stuff to give away at NAXJA events.....

Gravel Maker said:
It should be there, likely Sequoia hasn't yet received the items I gave in liew of cash, I sent the stuff Thursday, lots of stuff to give away at NAXJA events.....

We really appreciate that too... NAXJA has needed a sponsoring vendor who carries the 'hard parts' for the folks who want to twist-their-own junk beyond the typical bolt-on items.

And since I didn't win (dagnabbit) I'm also going to be sending in an order shortly.

Thanks Dan.

Thanks for supporting NAXJA and for the chance to win. I've got a few items on your site I'll be keeping in mind for some upcoming projects.

Congrats winners!
You lucky bas...., dirty sons... of......

Grave Maker
Thanks for the chance, will definitly be ordin' some stuff from ya' soon!

Q

WTF? what contest? I didn't enter no darn contest?
What didn't I win?
Okay, what should I buy from you? Those that sponsor NAXJA should get some of my cash...any quarter panel protection stuffies?
Rick R
Okay...so I have been sanding my buggie frame all afternoon with one of my drunk ass friends and ....lo and behold .....I drunk too!
What did I miss?
Rick R

Congrats winners...

Gravel Maker,
Thanks for the chance and sponsoring NAXJA. You all have some nice products and I'm sure you have gained some business you may not of had otherwise.

:guitar:

Congrats! :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back