• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NC: Jeep Cherokee parts 84-96

Tim88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I parted out a Jeep about a month ago, and have some parts leftover. make me offers if you don't like what you see. I picked up another project and need some room.

I have a set of Wagonner seats Tan, leather/cloth combo The drivers seat is worn and cracked, also doesn't have a pedestal (I sold that) Passenger and rear are in good shape, passenger seat is power and works.
Make offer

Pair of fenders from a Wagoneer, straight, but have the wood molding even though it has been painted over. The paint is rough, but they are straight and have no rust. Would be great to practice trimming or replacements if you were in a wreck. they have the stock flares and fender liners 20$ and you pick up.

Wood/Tan/Leather Cherokee Wagonneer Limited door panesl, woodgrain switches, etc. Full set of 4 clean and in good shape. Make Offer

Lower dash trim and ash tray, in very good condition, Tan $20

Rear doors, with power windows/locks and glass in good shape, need paint, and have the wagoneer trim on the outside. Make offer

E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in anything or post here, or PM me. All parts buyer pays shipping, or picks them up in the Raleigh/Cary area I may be willing to meet you within a reasonable distance. Also I will be at the Cherokee Crawl and might be able to work out deliver. Let me know, Tim

Make some offers, New project on the way need some cash and room.

Also have a tan console, and some tan sun visors. I can get pictures of anything, just ask. -Tim

Can you take a picture of the tan console so I can see if the cover matches mine? I need a new console lid but every Waggoneer I've seen has a different shade tan interior than my '93.

do you have a 95 ecm

Don't have a tape player, and don't have an ECU from a 95.

The seats make great garage chairs, but I need some room for a new project. I will make really good deals to local people who can pick up. Let me know, Tim

Back