• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Members.

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Red SEC Members if you want to see the chapter live we need to get a BOD together. There are some changed to the forum that we are working on that will make it much better. Chime in here or pm me.

Red SEC Members if you want to see the chapter live we need to get a BOD together. There are some changed to the forum that we are working on that will make it much better. Chime in here or pm me.

I like that. Will you be posting changes on the forum?

I want to attend some of the chapter outings but from FL to the wheeling site is a long drive. Never mind me. Some day I will show up unannounced.

I like that. Will you be posting changes on the forum?

I want to attend some of the chapter outings but from FL to the wheeling site is a long drive. Never mind me. Some day I will show up unannounced.

Once the dev site is up there will be a post in the members forum. Don't have a time line yet but it's being worked on. Some things we are hoping to do is members wil be able to upload photos straight to their threads from their phone. Linking photos to a host will be gone. That is the biggest thing to me....

Back