• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Creating an item in remembrance of Aaron

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I would like to have an item created in remembrance of Aaron. Would anyone else be on board with this? Whether it be a t-shirt, patch, decal or something else. I think it'd be something we'd all display proudly on our rigs or at WF. I don't know if this is something that more than I would have interest in, just figured if there was chapter interest maybe we could get a group buy going or use our normal t-shirt or sticker vendors. Food for thought. The guy deserves to be immortalized with us, we lost a good one.
-Collin

The MWC board has been discussing options of what we would like to do in remembrance of Aaron.

One thing you can be certain of is we will be doing something.

As of now, we don't know if there is a financial need or not. If there is, you can be assured we will be there to help. Aaron was working for a reputable company so at this point I'm assuming he had some sort of death benefit.

I can't get into details of what we are discussing yet, but I'm sure it's along the same line of thought everyone else is thinking.

Back