• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swap meet?

87manche

NAXJA Forum User
Separate forum or just start a thread?

I have many parts that needs to go away. My hoarding has gotten excessive as of late.

This works for me.

I have 5 XJs worth of parts.

I'll bring whatever anyone needs. This year, I'll need payment up front before I drag a truck bed full of parts to Kentucky for folks to not go through with the deal.

I have lots of nit picky little parts and glass. Lots of obd1 and renix tcu's, 4.5 inch re coils, rear quarter glass, rear hatch glass for 96 and older, 2wd aw4, switch panels emblems and older steering wheel centers. If you need anything just ask ill dig in the stash and see if i have it

I really need a complete hp30 and i am loosely in the hunt for crawler parts (leftover rod ends, used coilovers, decent size link tubing sections. MAYBE a set of 35x12.50x15 tires if someone has some well used ones theyll make a good deal on. Ill mostly need them for mock up and building use.

I have a ready to bolt in xj Dana 44. I may as well bring it, some one may need a spare axle.

got a pair of Bilstein 5125s, 11" travel. 28" extended, 17" collapsed. They are a little wet on the bottom of the cans, but the shafts are dry. $60.

How much delivered for the etc?

I have lots of nit picky little parts and glass. Lots of obd1 and renix tcu's, 4.5 inch re coils, rear quarter glass, rear hatch glass for 96 and older, 2wd aw4, switch panels emblems and older steering wheel centers. If you need anything just ask ill dig in the stash and see if i have it

I really need a complete hp30 and i am loosely in the hunt for crawler parts (leftover rod ends, used coilovers, decent size link tubing sections. MAYBE a set of 35x12.50x15 tires if someone has some well used ones theyll make a good deal on. Ill mostly need them for mock up and building use.

For those that didn't see it I believe Doug is not coming now.

I have a ready to bolt in xj Dana 44. I may as well bring it, some one may need a spare axle.

Is this a front or rear? Is it the one you had?

me putting them into a box and dropping them off at a shipping store....

but seriously i could get a quote, or if someone that lives near you is coming to the crawl...

me putting them into a box and dropping them off at a shipping store....

but seriously i could get a quote, or if someone that lives near you is coming to the crawl...

I'd bring them back but I'm betting he needs them before the crawl.....

Shocks and shock boots sold.

Make offer onRear driver side 2 door glass and winch cable.
6547b06d099bb442cb9d84a3f0557ce8.jpg

newly refurbished (new bushings, pads, clamps) 2wd MJ leaf packs $100
2" XJ Rough Country Lift Shackles, 500 miles on them $30 ($50 new)
spare tire mount, made to fit MJ. Utilizes unit bearing for the tire mount so its a good spot for a trail spare $50

Back