• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ultimate Adventure 2015

NAXJA Forum User
Added bonus...the 2015 Ultimate Adventure is supposed to roll into the campground around midnight tonight.

Going to be here anywhere from 2-6 days!

Be kinda cool if they're still here when the Crawl is happening!

I just talked to the campground and he said that they got in last night at 3am. They are wheeling Harlan today and then are going to canoe somewhere nearby either today or tomorrow. Even he wasn't sure how long they would be in town.

In 2012 they did an east coast trip and I wondered if we'd see them then...the one year that I didn't go early...

mac 'I knew a couple months ago they would be in the area' gyvr

I think I know where they will be tomorrow. I'll be driving right past the park.

Usually...I say that because you never know...they do what Wade said and wheel one day, then drive a day...

Guess it depends on how close things are together.

mac 'no one but Pewe really knows' gyvr

They can be to the park I'm talking about in about 5 hours from Harlan.

We just watched them attempt the "cliff" below rail bed...then watched them attempt rail bed.

Some made it...some didn't. Made us feel real good since we made the hard exit on rail bed without winching and several of them had to pull cable. We didn't see anyone try the dead end exit which is the left exit there.

We just watched them attempt the "cliff" below rail bed...then watched them attempt rail bed.

Some made it...some didn't. Made us feel real good since we made the hard exit on rail bed without winching and several of them had to pull cable. We didn't see anyone try the dead end exit which is the left exit there.

When you have to drive 5 hours on the road the next day and you're on a 2 week trip, your decision making changes.

Yup no trailers.

They did a long road day getting to Harlan.

Some people think there is a support semi following them around, have you seen it?

mac ' #ua2015 ' gyvr

Support and film crew yes but no semi. I talked to some of them last night and loaned one guy a pitman arm puller. They said some already had to bail and towed to the end. Adventure Park outside Chattanooga.

Back