• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swap meet?

I wonder if that would fit in the XJ? What transmission can you put behind that? DO you have the computer and wire harness?

Hit me up back channel of you are serious and we can work something out. I have the cluster and accessories (except the water pump) too.

Glen if you go to www.floridajeepers.net and look up JeepXLC he put a 5.9 magnum in his TJ with an NV4500.

I'm not sure if his build is still on that BB BUT if memory serves he used some of the TJ harness...so the XJ harness should be able to be used as well...I'm not 100% though.

If not... get ahold of him and tell him Superman (insert laugh here) sent you to him he will talk with you about how/what he did to make it all work.

Got some more stuff for sale.

For the back reading adverse, I am also parting a 2000 xj and have some 35" MTRs for sale here: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=246234405&postcount=31

Rear slip-yoke style drive shaft w/a new Spicer u-joint - $50
Rear slip-yoke style drive shaft that needs a new u-joint - $20
Pair of Hella lights - $20 for pair
Used transfer case skidplate from my 93 trail rig - $10
96 and older right rear door, complete w/gray door card, red - $60
96 and older interior stuff
- sunvisors - $5 each
- weather stripping(in good shape) - $5 each
- interior trim pieces - $5 each(have many different pieces; lmk on what you exactly need)
- Transfer case and auto shifter - $10 each
- driver's seat(broken base, needs a quick weld)-$20, passenger seat - $30, back seat $40. All gray and in good shape
- front seatbelts, gray- $10 each
- rear seat anchors - $10 for pair
3 fender flares(missing RF) - $20 for set
Coolant overflow bottle - $5
Hood hinges - $20 for both
Stock roof rack - $10
96 AW4 crossmember - $30
93 AW4 crossmember - $20
New Spicer pinion yoke for d30/35/44 - $60
Parting a d30(bent housing) from the 96, shafts are gone. Let me know if you want something from it.

If you want pics, have questions, pm me.

I will be bring some stuff:

Homemade front bumper with winch (smityybulit). - 350
2" wheel spacers with 4.5 bolt pattern - 100
Teraflex shackles for XJ - 75
2" receiver winch mount - 40
33" x 12.5 x 15 BFG AT tires with 1/4 life left - 150 or 40 a piece (4 total)

Just installed a new set of RE 4.5" coils to find out they are the same height as my old ones... $50 for the old ones.

Have a radiator for a Renix, make me an offer. It has been sitting a while, if it lets you down I'll give you your money back.

I can bring up the ax15 that I have for sale on the board. $100 external slave set up. Needs rebuild

Back