• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My lifted 92 XJ for sale

yea i went over budget already on it and fixing it just pushes me way way past that and there are no places close to me where i can take it to play offroad. honestly it was a bad decision to buy it in the first place. i did so because i was hoping it would let me and my buddy hang out more but not the case and it ended up causing me more headache than fun. hopefuly someone can pick it up and take it from where i started and have a fun rig.

Patrick (BLENNY) you see this post? It would be a good rig for you ;)

Sorry to hear you have to bail... but decisions come that aren't fun :(

You would always be welcomed to come to event and ride shotgun... just hang out with us ;)

appreciate it! i still want to come to a meet up at some point i just might have to drive one of my GTOs out there, DARN. Want to at least say hi to all you guys who offered suggestions and helped me out along the way.

Keep an eye out for the next run... most of the parks we frequent a GTO is fine to the gate area. We can chauffeur you to our campsite ;) There are a few members we've never met ;) :)

if its a meet at park id probably drag a few buddies with JKs along and bring my tahoe or ride with one of them in.

if its a meet at a local eatery ill bring the GTO :D

"There are a few members we've never met"

LOL, I've been here since 2006 on Naxja and only meet one current member here. :(

And that was yesterday.:sunshine:

Starting to think all the Houston area NAXJA-RR folks do not really exist LOL.

Looks like new owner is picking it up saturday morning.

im sad its going to be gone but happy at the same time. plus my wife is going to be thrilled. she loves cars and the car hobby but knows how much this thing drove me nuts and fought me and she hates seeing me frustrated with stuff.

Back