• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Rear Cargo Plastic Floor Trim.

Anyone Know Where I Can Get the Plastic, Rear Cargo Floor, Trim piece that covers the Back of the Floor, at the Hatch?
Need one in Spice Tan to fit a '96, XJ Cherokee, 2 Dr.
Screws were Rust Welded on mine & Had to Drill them Out!
Any Leads in Our Area would be Helpful.
Actually, From Anywhere would be Fine.
Just Need It to Fit & be in Good Condition.
Tan Preferred, But, Black OK Too.
Even Gray, Gonna Paint the Floors w/ Black Bedliner Anyway!
Hate to Have to Make one outta Alum. Diamond Plate & Have to Make It Fit & Look, Right.
Thanx,
UncleSarge58

Last edited:
Do you want tan? There is a tan interior 95ish XJ in my local yard. I could pull it and send it to you if it's in good shape for whatever they charge me plus shipping.

I'd be a tool to charge you labor for pulling out what, 8 screws. I need to head there to drop off a catalytic converter and I'll check to see if it's even in good shape. Most of the damage was to the front right but the intrusion was almost to the center console so it could have jacked up much more.

dan1977p,
Oh Well. Thanx 4 Lookin!
Been Seriously Thinkin' 'bout getting a piece of 1/8" Steel Flat Bar, Cut it to Fit & have it Welded in.
Definitely wouldn't get as Tore Up, as the Plastic Trim Did, From Dragging Tool Boxes In & Out!
Might even Strengthen the A$$ End of the Body a Little!
Sure would Look Better!
US58

Last edited:
Back