• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35's on black steal wheels

rwallace

NAXJA Forum User
i have some 35x12.50x15 buckshot mud terrains. they have around 70% tread left on them. they come mounted on some black steal wheels. i don't care what anyone says about them, they are some of the best tires i've had. think of a all conveniences of a bfg on a more affordable tire. if i weren't going 38's i'd run them till they were bald! i want $500 out of the set.

Man, i wish i hadn't bought my wheels and tire a few weeks ago. I bought maxxis bighorn 32 11.50. But it's looking like i might need to go bigger in the next few weeks here.

send me pics of the cherokee. does it run? i do need a dd but i also need gears for my new axles. i'll consider any reasonable offers.is this the jeep with no axles?

took out the d44 now theres a D35 in it. runs but has no brakes right now. ( didnt hook them back up) its the 85 on here.

can you get it to koxville, tn? if you can get it rolling and atleast meet me half way i'd be willing to do this. i have no trailer or anyway to tow so it would have to be driving. i'd still like to see pics if you could. i understand you don't want to do too much to it granted it is going for 500, but i am interested. the only way this deal would be possible is for it to mske it from where you are to knoxville. let me know.

lol, i'n sorry. i don't understand the question. they're 15x8 with about a 3.75 backspacing. i'd like to sell together but if worse comes to worse i'll break tem up.

it's all in the spelling...:dunce:

steel, or steal... :doh:

interested? -i'm not unless it comes with a 4.5" lift for free...
(i'm currently stock, untill i finish paying for my jeep... just a few more months left though)

well that's all right though. it's smart to pay it off before modifying. if you know of anyone needing them just let me know. you're not far.

i know of someone to ask... post some pics, and i'll show them to him, plus they might get a few other people interested if they could see them...

th_173792418437_0_11.jpg
th_173792458757_0_11.jpg
th_173792495237_0_11.jpg

still have and need them gone. offer up a price and will most likely be consdered. pics are hard for me to get them on but leave email and i'll see what i can do. but i need theae gone!

Back