• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 cherokee, 7.5" RE LA kit, 35" bighorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSandman

NAXJA Forum User
Time to sell my latest project and look for another one.

Looking to get $6,000 obo

Quick specs on mine

Auto
7.5" Rubicon Express LA kit with monotubes
Rebuilt D30 and D44 with 4.88's and true trac in D44
Ballistic fabrication heim steering setup
35x12.50 Maxxis Bighorns
15x8 Soft 8 rims
SYE w/ doublecarden Driveshaft
steel gas tank skid plate
modified WJ JKS supernerfs
YJ steering box with T&T inner steering box reinforcement plate
fully flushed cooling system
fresh transmission fluid.
Pioneer deck w/ ipod hookup
2 JL 10" subs with JBL amp (300w I think)
Turbo muffler with Dynomax mandrel bent tailpipe
LeBaron hood vents
Autometer trans temp gauge
External trans cooler.

Few other things I may be missing too.

Mechanically, it's in great shape, runs great, trans shifts smooth as glass. Interior is in great shape for being a 96, grey interior with husky floor mats front and rear.

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

like house now a days, your going to have to stick with the sell alot longer than usual. someone im sure will buy it, its a good looking rig. but it will take a little while to find the right buyer. not in 2 days...

like house now a days, your going to have to stick with the sell alot longer than usual. someone im sure will buy it, its a good looking rig. but it will take a little while to find the right buyer. not in 2 days...

This too.

Not to mention I have seen similarly equipped newer model rigs go for about the same price, sometimes less. Im not saying you are too high, Im just saying that if you want a QUICK sell, you may want to drop the price down some. Otherwise, hang in there and the right person might come along.

Nice ride...looking to part it and rebuild your new project from sq.1?
LMAO

at least you'd have a car to start with?!

Ah, I guess that's why I've never seen you, I'm in chesterfield. Nicest I've seen around here was some guy with a huge skyjacker lift and 35's. Good luck with the sale

In this economy its hard to tell really...

My brother had a 98 XJ with 125k miles, 4.10 gears. 8 inch skyjacker rockready with winch and winch bumper, took 2 months originally asking 6500 and eventually settled for 5000, Tried to convince him to part out the lift put a factory suspension on it and sell it as stock but he didn't want to so he lost his ass... this is what it looked like, I think I had it posted on here for a while but didn't get any serious bites.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_4724060efbf7da1f0cb0e2a269df23a6.jpg

In this economy its hard to tell really...

My brother had a 98 XJ with 125k miles, 4.10 gears. 8 inch skyjacker rockready with winch and winch bumper, took 2 months originally asking 6500 and eventually settled for 5000, Tried to convince him to part out the lift put a factory suspension on it and sell it as stock but he didn't want to so he lost his ass... this is what it looked like, I think I had it posted on here for a while but didn't get any serious bites.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_4724060efbf7da1f0cb0e2a269df23a6.jpg

WOW

He only got $5,000 for that? Man that sucks, looks like a very clean jeep.

I guess we'll see what happens, I'm not gonna go below 5k, so if I can't get that, I guess I'll keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back