• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aborting full width swap, LOTS-O-PARTS

TheSandman

NAXJA Forum User
Well I bought everything for my axle swap and have just lost interest in it, so selling everything off. Unless noted, all parts ARE BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED

All the prices are OBO, although I would like to get as much back as I can. If you buy more then one part, I can cut off shipping as this stuff is heavy and will cost a lot. Please be respectful with offers, no lowballers please

The way I have everything listed is how I'd like to sell it, EXCEPT FOR THE BRAKCETS. Would rather not split the axle parts, gear setups, or shaft.

HP Dana 44 out of a mid 70's F150 (I believe), all torn down, wedges cut off. I have all the parts as this axle was complete when I bought it. $250

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

Ford 9" out of mid 70's F150, almost %100 it's a 31 spline although I didn't take the axles out, I bought it from a 4wd shop and that's all the guy messes with. This is the heavy duty housing with extended tubes where the outer axle tube and inner housing center section are welded. $250

IMG_2150.jpg

Yukon Ford 9" 4.86 gears with master install kit $225

IMG_2154-1.jpg

Yukon HP Dana 44 4.88 gears, master install kit, new open carrier $275

IMG_2157.jpg

Ford HPD44 alloy axle shafts, bought these off a guy on Pirate, Yukon brand, they look like they've never been ran before, but I can't confirm that. No marks on the splines or in the u joint journals so I would say they've never been ran. $400

IMG_2151.jpg

TMR 1/8" frame stiffners, brand new, bought these used off a guy on here $75

IMG_2172.jpg

RuffStuff 9" leaf spring perches, according to RuffStuff's site, they'll fit D60's and 8.8. $25
RuffStuff OTA trackbar mount $25
Rusty's UCA mount kit with rubber bushings. $60
Rusty's extended sway bar mounts. $25
QA1 chromo rod end's, 7/8", comes with threaded bungs to weld in tubing. Currently waiting on misalignment spacers (see below), but spacers are for RuffStuff axle mount and RE frame mount. $100 with the spacers once they arrive
33" 1.5" ID, .250" wall DOM I planned on using with track bar I was fabbing up. If your interested in it, make offer as I would like to include it with the QA1 rod end's

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

Stuff that will be for sale that I'm waiting to arrive is:

Ford 9" 31 spline & HP Dana 44 aussie lockers
Dynatrac axle bridge for UCA mount on front diff
misalignment spacers for QA1 rod ends (which I have) for track bar fabrication

Once I get these parts, I'll take pictures and post prices. If your interested in the parts I'm waiting on, PM me.

all pm's replied too

Also forgot to add I'm waiting on T&T coil buckets and HD LCA mounts. Once they arrive, I'll post pics and prices on those also.

Thanks

Looks like all the brackets I have listed & frame stiffners are sold.

I'm still waiting on the T&T coil buckets and LCA mounts, those are still for sale.

Back