• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ogden, UT. Any interest in a Warn Trans4mer winch mount?

TRNDRVR

NAXJA Forum User
This is a Warn Trans4mer winch mount/grill guard for 97+ XJ. It will fit all 97 and up Xjs and all pre 97 XJs with the facia stuff removed from under the front bumper. It is presently mounted on my 91. Picture of it on my rig is in my sig.
Pic from Warn
This set-up new is $290 for the grill guard and the winch carrier. I am asking $175.00 OBO. + shipping. This can be disassembled and probably put into a rather small box for shipping purposes. I will also offer to have this with me at Moab in October for anybody who wants it and will be there. It'll save on shipping. :D
Any interest? Please let me know.
Thanks,
Dan.

It mounts to the front frame rails. It doesn't even touch the bumper. There's brackets that come over the top of the bumper, and then it mounts under the bumper. The thing is stout.

i'm assuming that since this holds a winch, it may have a spot for a shackle? and it mounts strong enough to get strapped (or obviously winched) from... thanks -grant

oh yeah, local and interested in it

OFFRDN,
Never got your email. I sent you a PM so you can respond to that. Thanks.

Gcb17,
I also sent you a PM. Thanks.

Dan.

Back