• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

50% discount on TNT Customs products

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
TNT Customs has decided to discontinue a few products and would like to give the members of NAXJA the first opportunity to buy them. The red letter discount does not apply to these items. Items are first come first serve. Shipping is not included in the price of the product. The first product is our Jeep Cherokee XJ and Comanche MJ front rock runner bumper. The bumpers will come in bare steel. The original price for the bumper is $599.99; we will be discounting them to $299.99 plus shipping. We only have four of the bumpers left. The next product is a Dana 60 truss for the rear of an XJ, MJ, and YJ, the retail price is 189.95 and we are discounting them to $94.97. We only have four of these trusses left. The third product is a ford 8.8 trusses for the rear of an XJ, MJ, and YJ we have Eight of these on the shelf and the discounted price is $94.97. both of these trusses go great with our long arm coil over conversion. Below are links to the products. Call 307-775-9565 for the discounted price and shipping quote.
https://www.tntcustoms.com/jeep_par...unner_bare_84_01_jeep_cherokke_xj_tnt_customs

https://www.tntcustoms.com/jeep_parts/rear_axle_truss_dana_60_xj_mj_yj

https://www.tntcustoms.com/jeep_parts/rear_axle_truss_ford_88_xj_yj_mj

Just curious as to why you are discontinuing them? the 8.8 is by far the most popular rear axle swap into an XJ, and the bumper was top of the line. new design?

The bumpers are gone. They were discontinued due to a lack of moving inventory. I built a number of them last year and still had more than half sitting on the floor ready to go before this close out.

The bumpers are gone. They were discontinued due to a lack of moving inventory. I built a number of them last year and still had more than half sitting on the floor ready to go before this close out.

I think a lot of that is due to price.

I remember when they first came out and we're hot stuff...but now that market is saturated with aftermarket manufacturers...and $599 buys you a LOT of bumper for an XJ.

I think a lot of that is due to price.

I remember when they first came out and we're hot stuff...but now that market is saturated with aftermarket manufacturers...and $599 buys you a LOT of bumper for an XJ.

I don't disagree, I don't sell them, I just build them.

Well if you find one in a cabinet in the bathroom in the back or something like that, please let me know, because that's the bumper i was waiting to buy

We still have the 8.8 truss if you would like one. We have decided that since a few people are wanting bumpers that we would do a production run of them. What you will have to do is call in to 307-775-9565 ext 202 and preorder the bumper. The price will be 500 plus shipping. We need at least 3 orders for a production run.

Will the bumper be the 4 hole mounting bumper? Or the 3? Edit: Could they be ordered to a distributor like before? I know my 4WP said they used to be able to order the bumper.
Thanks

Back