• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92xj sale or part out

imwally

NAXJA Forum User
Okay I would rather sale it out right but if not I am going to part it out. It is a 92 Laredo 4x4 automatic, power windows and doors. Bought in Utah and drove it out here when we moved in June. Had no issues at all. I would trust this engine and it is also very strange jeep. It does not leak oil at all. The only thing I am keeping aftermarket radio.

100_0377.jpg

100_0376.jpg

100_0375.jpg

100_0374.jpg

100_0372.jpg

100_0371.jpg

100_0370.jpg

100_0369.jpg

100_0368.jpg

100_0366.jpg

your good luck horseshoe seemed to work well. Also If it isn't too much trouble i would like to see the underside of a non leaking 4.0.

your good luck horseshoe seemed to work well. Also If it isn't too much trouble i would like to see the underside of a non leaking 4.0.

I will see what pic I can get. It is just sitting in my garage.

edit: Went out to get pic too dark in the garage and since it is stock hieght not much light gets under then. Also do not really want to move it out of the garage. If you need anything off it let me know. But again it does not leak. Maybe I should have said in the first post when I bought it the rear main was leaking fixed that 2 years ago and nothing has leaked since.

Last edited:
Parting it out now. Let me know if there is anything you need/want. PM me with a fair price and I am sure we can figure out something.

Also will consider trade for parts to my 88yj.

Back