• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

Re: back to boosting my post count

its "friggin Yankee" get it right..lol and no this time it wasn't me...

But it was deleted because it was more than 6 months old and contains NO info other then BSing back and forth. We are trying to cut down on that stuff. We already have one BSing thread so lets keep it in that one thread so we are not full of a bunch of nothing threads.

Last edited:

I know but we have http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1007635 as a BS thread and that is why that one still lives on, in hopes that it is the only one and so the others that get started can be deleted before they take off.. Because it actually keeps the clutter down believe it or not...

and...an honest question?? what is so important about boostin yer count??....OH and IM the ASSHAT phucker...lmao

Last edited:

You like the new buttons I see, Rich. lmao.

Everytime I log into NAXJA, it is odd not being able to access certian areas. But then I remember why and breath a sigh of relief.

You like the new buttons I see, Rich. lmao.

Everytime I log into NAXJA, it is odd not being able to access certian areas. But then I remember why and breath a sigh of relief.

Sorry bout theblate night call Kurt...........I forgot you arent the master any more

thats right im yer DADDY now........lmao...jk

Sorry bout theblate night call Kurt...........I forgot you arent the master any more

I think I remember you calling me one night but I saw it was you and let it ring.

Everything is close in CO. Drive 2 or 3 hours and you are in another state. Drive 2 or 3 hours in TX and you are STILL in TX.

Want me to get him for ya?

Iam kinda close right now.

Commerce City, Colorado.
(on the east side of Denver)

damn! im working today or id be up there :( sorry boss

Back