• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 two door caged cherokee for sale

offroadman83

NAXJA Forum User
totally gutted--auto trans---4.0l---custom unibody rail stiffeners--custom rock rails tied into cage--stock axles both lincoln locked (one piece front shafts)--custom rear bumper---gas tank skid and stock t-case skid--not street legal--worn 32 in bfg all terrains--new water pump--have title--

Try to get the newest pics soon but these pics dont show this----------The front has been dovenosed so no headlights now. It looks awesome and will look even better with tube!!

Located in McAllen, Texas

$1300-

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

this is my brothers cherokee by the way and you can just pm or reply here though

Here are the pictures of the front-------------

briansdovenose1.jpg

briansdovenose2.jpg

What axles? does it run good? Stock Gears?? Hmmmmm.....

Dana 30 and dana 35 rear with stock gears both welded. Runs really good!

Hmmmmmm..... this is very tempting. I could put all my running gear on this, and put mine back to a very mild build, and then sell mine. I have been wanting to keep mine street legal, but its not like it sees any DD duty anymore anyways.

The next step I was going to take on mine was a little bit taller lift, and hopefully a roll cage soon.

I am actually really really really tempted. Is there any way to add a grill back to it??

Is there any way to add a grill back to it??

There are quite a few write ups on here about how people did that... Just do a search.

Well the wife denied the purchase request. Mainly because she is back in school, and we are living off of just my income right now, so I feel obligated to ask...... are you interested in any type of trade? Is there anything he may be looking for that I could trade him?

No unfortunately he needs the money to pay off his newest purchase so his wife doesn't get mad haha

Damn..... seems like that is a pretty common occurance for all of us. LOL I am still going to see what I can work out. I want that rig pretty bad! Mine is just too nice to abuse the way I want too. I wouldn't feel that bad abusing that one though!!!

Do you think the wife would notice if I just bought it, and she came home, and it was in the garage???

nah dude. not at all. she'd never see it. just pat a tarp over it, or include some passes to the spa with it.

Back