• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale 4 stock Jeep cherokee rims and tires,painted black

viapol

NAXJA Forum User
4 stock steel wheels and tires 225 75 15 Goodyear wrangler GSAs,Wheels painted black,On 1 wheel, it started getting cold outside while painting and paint started cracking but looks decent from 2-3 feet away.1 tire has a 2 inch slice in sidewall but has always and still does hold and keep air.1 center cap is not painted , I could paint if you want,The tires have about 35-40% tread left,another year or two left Id say.100 dollars Local pickup only.email for additional pics. zip is 45885 419-394-1507

Last edited:
IMG_0330.jpg

hand sanded with 80 grit and used Rustoleum Auto primer and then used Ace Rust Stop semi-gloss black paint,Not show quality by any means but looks decent , obviously I sanded as much rust off as I could and primered to cover some of the flaws, if looing closely you can see some rough spots unber the paint that did not get sanded smooth,but I had them on for a while and a lot of people said they looked pretty good from 3 feet away,I would say about average ,with some nicks and bruises but very useable

Back