• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pressure Washers

mbogosia

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have experience with a 1600 psi electric pressure washer? I have a coupon to get one at Harbor freight for $79. I am hoping it has enough guts to clean the garage, driveway, and the Atv. I know HF stuff can be junky, but they are great about taking stuff back so I am not worried about that.

Had one and it broke after about 15 minutes of use ( just long enough to get into the task). I was washing my vinyl siding....ended up buying a Karcher gas powered one from Sam's club. Quite happy with it.

Not sure exactly but it should be somewhere between 35-50psi.

You can call the utility company and they should be able to tell you what the psi is at your house.

Well, I just did some internet searching and I have found some who love the electric and use them all the time and others who said they are gutless. I might just try it and return it if it doesn't work good.

Alright I broke down and bought the HF Electric Pressure washer. I just used it for about 2 hours with great results. First off, it cleaned the Atv much more efficiently. That is a huge plus. Secondly, I did the driveway and I think it did a good job. I mean, there is a mud pit in my street in front of my driveway. So, as long as it lasts for a year or so then I will be happy. I'll probably use it quite a bit in the next month so we will see. It has a 90 day warranty as well.

Back