• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S 2000 XJ Auto, 4x4 $3900

DVM04

NAXJA Forum User
2000 XJ Sport, Very good condition, 116K miles
Completly stock
Owned for last 60K miles
Green Exterior, grey interior
Automatic 4x4
Power sunroof

Plugs, tranny fluid change and tranny filter at 60K miles

10 disc Sony CD changer
Class 2 hitch

Truck is in very good condition. Has small nicks in paint from road rocks, nothing major. Truck has always been dependable, have driven it from Kansas to florida to NJ where it currently resides. Has never let us down.

We are only selling the truck to get something newer for my wife and two young kids.

Only two things it needs is the passenger side window switch is weird, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. The drivers console puts the window down so I think its just the switch on the passnger side.

The AC needs to be charged.

Overall in very good condition. Truck will be available in 2-3 weeks once I recieve my new car. It is currently located in Matawan NJ, (07747). I am willing to drive it up to 50 miles free of charge.

We are asking 3900 which I think is fair. We are not looking to make a great deal of money on the truck but would like to sell it to someone who enjoys Jeeps.

Email for pics to [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

I am willing to accept paypal as the total payment if you pay the 3%. Thanks

Back