• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable track bar for XJ, ZJ, TJ

Incredible Hulk

NAXJA Forum User
This is the RE 1600 model track bar, good for about 3-6 in. of lift. It is in great shape, I just maxed it out when I lifted my jeep more, so I had to go to hte HD version. It needs a new bushing since the bolt was siezed to the inner sleeve, but wicked easy to replace. THese retail for $135 new, so I am asking for $90 plus whatever shipping is. Works great and is an excellent upgrade for your stock version if you have lifted your jeep at all. Drop me a line and let me know if youre interested.

Hmmm, used and needs a bushing eh? I assume the bushing can be ordered from RE, any input here?

I'll give you $75 for the part and split the shipping to 84404 (Northern UTAH). If not, the wife MAY let me negotiate a little.

Lemmie know, PM or [email protected]

Thx, Jared

I am pretty sure it is sold. I ahve a guy coming to buy it this weekend. If he backs out I will let you know.
Thanks for your interest.
josh

Back