• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jcroffroad bumpers

JT_Law

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone got any pointers on, or had any issues with installing jcr bumpers? stage 2 front winch w/hoop and stage 2 rear for XJ

Mine should be in next tuesday. Just gotta fab up a front mount style plate for the M12000 b4 I send em off for powder coat.
Thanks

did new mounting hdwre come with the new bumpers? i cant remember if mine will be coming with em or not

ah ok.

well i'm sure i'll figure it out while i'm home.

I got bolts for the front, but not the rear. Ended up with new bolts in the rear anyways after I snapped the nuts off the body.

front bumpers come with mounting hardware and everything should be plug and play. When I ordered mine they sent two drivers side unibody tie in brackets, so I had to modify one of them for the passenger side, but they are stout. They act as steering box reinforcement like the Crok system.

Just installed mine the other day. The only problem was getting the mounting brackets to line up. I had to expand the holes. No big deal though. It is tough as nails.

Back