• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCRoffroad, any expirience

trashedxj

NAXJA Member # 1386
ok i was leaning toward nates4x4 front winch bumper but now that i've seen 99xj's installed thats a definate nogo(sticks out to far for my likings) i remembered a while back hearing something about JCRoffroad, i looked them up and they have a really nice front winch bumper, i wonder if anyof you have used these and what do you think? 365 for a winch bumper seems fair enough to me but i deffinatley need some experienced help on this one.
all HELP is thanked in advance, j

Stage 4 Front and I am very happy with the product. Bolted right up and the fab is quality. I also have a set of sliders on the way and I will probably be ordering a rear soon. Good guys to work with as well.

I have their front bumper and it is stout. Very good quality and the JCR guys are great with customer service.

Here are some older pics of when I first installed it on my XJ.

bumper1.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper3.jpg

bumper4.jpg

I got a front winch bumper from them and love it... It is a small operation and after you order it he will build it to your specs, so prepare to wait a few weeks... mine came bare steel to paint to my liking... here is a picture of mine

PICT3915-1.jpg

my brother has front and rear bumpers and rock rails. He likes them, said he drpped the XJ a few times on some rocks at uwharrie and they didn't even dent.

I highly reccomend JCR Offroad . Good products and good people too. I have their stage 2 sliders and they are great. Come meet them at Winterfest. They are cooking hotdogs for everyone on Sat. They've got to be good guys if there giving away hotdogs right?:laugh3:

JCR = :thumbup: :thumbup:

That is a normal size bumper... I wheel with that guy quite a bit... they are oversized shackles. He goes a lot in the mud and sometimes they give a run and jerk if you know what I mean.

got the shackles from tsc, they are 40k if i remember right, i bought them so i could pull people out with my big truck, and then i needed some so i just put them on there. They are a bit big, but my strap is 6 inches thick, so it fits it nicely.

Good guys, I was going to be in MI.

I called, I saw, I bought!

Back