• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4x4 Shop in VA

Mighty.Mighty_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Guys does anyone on here know of a decent shop where I can get work done in the Hanover County/Caroline County areas? Specifically areas south of Fredericksburg VA. I live closer to F'burg but I work south so it would be more convenient for me to take the XJ in that direction.

What are you needing to have done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have some bad rubbing in the front from tire/control arm, I need my rear springs & shackle angles re-adjusted, might want my rear shock mount brackets cut off & re-welded at the correct angle; some exposed sharp sheet metal in front wheel wells need to be removed so they don't shred my tires; issues with my defroster (blend doors work for feet/face but nothing goes to the windshield). A few other things that I might be able to tackle myself but need guidance.

I don't have a garage and at my place there's plenty of room but it's hazardous trying to jack the XJ since it's all grass & gravel. Heck if I can find someone willing to put up with me at their place for a couple of weekends this might all be stuff we can work on.

Hey thanks for the recommendations. I have been to OCD in the past, they did extensive work on my Jeep. As for Independent 4x, I just found out about them last week and I made an appointment to visit them. And they are more convenient for me anyway, closer to my commute.

Back