• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SF2020 Dates - Aug 9th through 15th

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
The Sierra Fest 2020 dates are ready !

Aug 9th through 15th.

Aug 10th thru 12th
Rubicon, leaving Loon lake at 9am and heading into Buck/Springs on Monday Aug 10th
Highly recommended to arrive at the Loon lake spillway Sunday night Aug 9th and camp since we are leaving at 9am Monday morning.

Leaving Springs at 7am Weds the 12th to head to the Tahoma staging area.

We plan to go to Markleeville Hot Springs on our way to Hermit Weds after refueling and gassing up in Tahoe. Some folks may stay in Tahoe for the night or go home.

Aug 12th through 15th
Hermit Valley Base Camp
Thurs - Open day to relax or go run other trails
Deer Valley Run on Friday
Slick rock and raffle on Saturday

Raffle and BBQ Sat Aug 15th
After the Slick Rock run

I'm hoping to do the Rubicon and the Hermit this year. But then again, I say that almost every year.:gee: I'm almost done with my new full width d44 for the front, so I think I need a trip through the Rubicon to break it in properly.

I'm hoping to do the Rubicon and the Hermit this year. But then again, I say that almost every year.:gee: I'm almost done with my new full width d44 for the front, so I think I need a trip through the Rubicon to break it in properly.

That has always been my philosophy. Do a massive overhaul and then head out wheeling for a week with no shakedown run. Haha

Back