• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Rigs

New to the forum :wave:

Over here in the East Bay.. Winter build is coming along. Stoked for some trips this season; curious what y'all got cooking. Post up!

Last time she was on the road. Much to be done..
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/73wddKW"><a href="//imgur.com/a/73wddKW"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

New to the forum :wave:

Over here in the East Bay.. Winter build is coming along. Stoked for some trips this season; curious what y'all got cooking. Post up!

Last time she was on the road. Much to be done..
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/73wddKW"><a href="//imgur.com/a/73wddKW"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Welcome!! I'm not too far from where you are in the east bay as well.

Pretty sure CJMike has a DD but his Clean Low Miles CJ7 is super nice.
Black with the orange Renegade graphics

Pretty sure CJMike has a DD but his Clean Low Miles CJ7 is super nice.
Black with the orange Renegade graphics

Thank you Goose! But the Jeep is finally going to hit 100k miles on the next trip! I’m a couple hundred away.. haha but sadly the Jeep hasn’t moved since the toys for tots trip in November..

Here’s a photo from Sierra Fest back in August.

2f48e38e41c3b3bd1c09fd28a707e7fe.jpg

On a regular basis you can catch me in my DD Ford Escape, standard gray but you can look for the ham radio antenna and N6MRI call sign as my plate 🤓 And not to brag tooo much but yes, the DD has more scratches and dents than the Jeep and even a chipped windshield. Photo below in the salt flats from about 3 years back on my way to Colorado and Utah for a snowboard trip.

0e67d8e0f723068eb4b7eef907fe17ff.jpg

New to the forum..... located in Sac County :patriot:

‘98, RE 4.5 lift, 35” MT/R’s, 4.56 gears, D30/8.25, lockers F/R, 1 ton steering, SYE, ZJ rear brake conversion, TNT LA, belly pan armor, frame stiffeners, D30 chromoly axel shafts, C gussets, RE braided lines, ruff stuff diff covers, rock sliders, XRC Bumpers F/R, led headlight conversion, optima yellow, 4GA cable kit, AFE intake, headers/cat/exhaust, Mishimoto aluminum radiator, flowkooler, b&M trans cooler, ZJ clutch fan, Novak shift cable, XRC winch, KC G4 ambers, KC C2 flood lights, 4 hole injectors, 62mm throttle body....
3QFBFnH

Back