• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

superrr CLEANNNNNN | 2001 xj | custom stuff

--Dom--

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 4 dr, with 4.0 and 4wd. I love this jeep but i want something different

front axel has superior 4330 axel shafts
tom woods drive shafts
NP 231J chain up grade
compcam install
dyno max exhaust
rough country 6.5 lift
2 in front coil spacers
street lock rims
sunco roof rack
36IN. high lift jack
Tow hitch and wiring
CUSTOM MADE A.R 400 BUMPERS
mile marker 9000 pound winch
Yukon 3.73 gears
Front sway away!
baja off road bumper lights
projector head lamps
angle eyes
6k HIDS
tinited marker light
tinted break lights

this is my daily driver and its awesome a real head turner

The interior is VERY nice and kept up. It has carpet!!

I maintain this vehicle very well. i have my mechanic do everything so its always perfect
NO RUST!!!!!!

WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Modded rsx, integra, 240sx
2. cash
3. tell me what you got!
4. CASH! 6500 obo

Call or Text 813.528.6219 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 813.528.6219 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 813.528.6219 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 813.528.6219 end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting
dominic

LOCATION - TAMPA FLORIDA

50cd6f86.jpg

df8dc79a.jpg

0f4bdae7.jpg

1683d066.jpg

1e516d97.jpg

30f113fc.jpg

c666eadf.jpg

d6f9db12.jpg

Last edited:
Too wild. This is my old XJ. I bought it 100% stock early 2007 and did just about everything aside from the blackouts and extra lights it seems. I see you're still rocking the MTZ's. Phenomenal tire. Everything from the tube fenders to the rear quarters cut and even the yellow pumpkin. I STILL get E-mails from people asking about the front bumper.

For what it's worth, when I had it I kept it CLEAN. I wheeled it, but it was clean. Here's a couple when I had it...

P1010268.jpg

P1010286.jpg

P1010280.jpg

Sorry to clog up the thread. I miss the thing like heck; just crazy to see it pop up in Florida no less. How many miles she got now?

-Tyler

That's crazy.
I bought this from you back some months ago.

It's an amazing jeep!! Does wonders

Last edited:
Some months ago... Not from me. I sold the Jeep probably 3.5 years ago to a guy in middlish Georgia.

I remember exactly when and how I made that crease above the right rear wheel, too. Good times.

Hmm well I must have bought it from some one different.
I didn't know you took the doors off? I was about to do it. But there's no quick release pins how did you get them back on?

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what kind of gas mileage are you seeing with the 6.5" and MTZ's? I'm having a hard time deciding between a Cherokee or a BMW just because of mileage...

Back