• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Items Needed

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Hello All!
The raffle tickets will be
$1 each
$10 for 10
$20 for 30

We have a few nice items for the raffle however it would be even better to get more and help raise more money for SBNF and the ranger who lost everything.
Please bring anything you can to contribute. Ideas:
Parts - New or barely used
Oil Change kits (oil + filter)
Gift certificates ................for Joann Fabrics (j/k)
Vouchers for wrenching time, buggie rides.
Cases of tasty beverages
extinguishers
first aid kits
Recovery items (tow straps without hooks, gloves, clevis, d-rings)
tire deflators
Tools
Tool Bags
Money

:kissyou:

I got some 4º shims I can throw in

more ideas on things needed, CB Radios / Antennas (there are always a few rigs with no working CB)

I have a used full traction trackbar, off the 6in lift kit paint is worn but heim and rubber bushing are good, I also have a big ziplock bag full of fojv stickers

We have a few nice items for the raffle however it would be even better to get more and help raise more money for SBNF and the ranger who lost everything.
Please bring anything you can to contribute. Ideas:
Parts - New or barely used
Oil Change kits (oil + filter)
Gift certificates ................for Joann Fabrics (j/k)
Vouchers for wrenching time, buggie rides.
Cases of tasty beverages
extinguishers
first aid kits
Recovery items (tow straps without hooks, gloves, clevis, d-rings)
tire deflators
Tools
Tool Bags
Money

:kissyou:

I should be able to bring out a few cases of Redbull and i could offer a Sunday morning ride in my buggy.

Im bringing 4 21 led flashlights,2 tool bags,gloves, ratchet strap,2 swiss army type pocket knives, wind up led light/radio/alarm/phone charger. some pretty cool stuff!

FarmerMatt, can we depend on your nutts being there? :D

Wanted to give everyone a peek at one of the main raffle items:

1 Roof Rack
1 Trailer Hitch Rack as shown below

RackFlyer1.png

With all the items and donations we have received so far, value of the raffle prizes are more than $2300 worth of stuff. Some big, some small, and some awesome gift certs from a few big names that will let you buy whatever the vendor sells!

The more donations, the merrier!

Back